Bharat newzealand t20 2020

Shane Watson's Top 5 Test Batsmen in the World 3:50 PM IST, sealed With a Six: Shreyas Iyer launches one into the stands and India have secured a remarkable six-wicket win. He reached his 2nd T20 International of his career and guided his team through a win. Ross Taylor was asked to do too much.
NZ - 12/1 Four balls done, 8 runs scored Ball 4: Bumrah to Seifert, OUT! India 115/2 in 10 overs 2:53 PM IST, end of Over 8, India 91/1: Santner gets taken for 10 off two balls by Rahul as he hits the left-arm spinner for a boundary and a SIX. Will India have to chase a stiff target of over 230 to 240 runs? The Kiwi openers added 80 runs in just.5 overs. Shreyas Iyer was awarded the man of the match award. Munro tried to scoop it over the short fine leg fielder, but he under-edges this and it bounces on the way to Saini. If I bowl a dot ball or a wicket ball, the pressure is on them. India's target is fourteen. Fine leg, third man.

India tour of New Zealand, 2020 Statistics

Cricket scorecard - New Zealand vs India, 1st T20I, India 47 off 25 with five boundaries and a six 3:37 PM IST 17 gone, India 175/4. Top-edges a short ball, high in the air and that's swirling towards short fine leg, and he's dropped it running back. But India came back well again, they picked up 2 wickets in two overs and because of that, the New Zealand innings lost momentum. This is the beginning of a long Indian tour of New Zealand, where the five T20Is will be followed by three ODIs and two so Read - 'Grateful Virat Kohli Recalls Fondest Childhood Memories Of Shane Warne, Highlights Impact On His Career. In bharat newzealand t20 2020 the end, it was a comfortable victory to Virat Kohli and his men.
Must Read: Pakistan lost the rights of hosting Asia Cup 2020 after India refused to play in Pakistan. Another good start to an over for India. Maunganui for the deadest of rubbers. Batter, r B 4s 6s, sR, guptill c Rohit b Shivam Dube.89, munro c Chahal b SN Thakur.48 de Grandhomme c Shivam Dube b Ravindra Jadeja.00, extras 6 (b 0, lb 1, w 5, nb 0, p 0). Find out more in our privacy policy and cookie policy). Ball 5: Southee to Kohli, four!

Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Delhi Capitals vs Lucknow Super Giants. 2 Tests, 3 ODIs,.

New Zealand vs India, 4th T20I, Jan 31, India tour of New

India vs New Zealand 2020, 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score and We hadn't played super-over before, and now we have played two back to back. He then applied the finishing touches when the team was in need. Rohit scored just 7 runs to his name.
Kane Williamson was already well set and was also given australia t20 cup one life by australia t20 dress Chahal on the boundary. India won this match by 6 wickets and now leads the 5 matches T20 International series with a 1-0 margin. IND vs NZ Cricket Score 1st T20I, India vs New Zealand Live Blog, Score and Updates, January. Presentations coming right. No, now Southee has pushed third man back. For breaking news and live news updates, like. Shardul Thakur MoM and 20(15 You couldn't ask for anything more. But, the new ball bowlers struggled to make an early impact in the game. Pandey Ji was not out on 14 runs.

Punjab Kings vs Gujarat Titans. Jan 24 - Mar. Catch live and fully detailed scorecard.

Cricket scorecard - New Zealand vs India, 3rd T20I, India

New Zealand vs India 1st T20I 2020 Highlights No filter_tch matches scheduled for filter_value. India 16/1 - they make it 4-0, Kohli has his fist up in delight and then hugs Samson. India lost quick wickets in the middle, but Shreyas Iyer and Manish Pandey ensured that India chased down this target without any further hiccups. Nope, not boundary count. This partnership was broken by Shivam Dube when Martin Guptill was caught by Rohit Sharma for 30 runs.
The Next Match of this series will be played on Sunday, 26th January 2020 at the same venue. India pretty much in control at the moment. We didn't read the pitch well, after the first six he got carried away. India need 29 off 18 balls 3:33 PM IST. They've crossed over, so, kohli will be the man on strike. For more articles like, India vs New Zealand 2020 1st T20 Highlights, do follow. This was his chance to take things away. Rahul was out to Ish Sodhi for 54 runs. Ball bharat newzealand t20 2020 4: Southee to Kohli, 2 runs, back of a length ball bharat newzealand t20 2020 on the hip, tapped on the head towards mid-on and that's a couple of runs as Southee has to field off his own bowling. Hit Man was out in the very first over of the Indian innings.

New, zealand vs India, 1st T20I, Jan 24, India tour. New, zealand, 2020 on Cricbuzz. Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers. New, zealand vs India, 4th T20I, Jan 31, India tour.

Add

Comments

Menu