2end t20

deep midwicket. Jul 28, 2021 10:05 PM IST Sakariya to Bhanuka - four four! Kuldeep Yadav gets the set batsman.
The third umpire confirms the wicket. Kuldeep Yadav to de Silva - SIX. SL: 66/4 after.4 overs. Back to back boundaries for Nissanka. India 105/2 in 12 overs, shreyas Iyer is playing a beautiful unorthodox shot this time over the third man for a six. Rahul Chahar takes a brilliant relay at the fine leg boundary catch as Bhuvneshwar removes Avishka Fernando for.

India vs West Indies, 2nd T20I Highlights: India beat West

IND vs SL, 2nd T20I Highlights: Shreyas Iyer shines as India IND vs SL: Stats Alert! What a moment for the left-arm quick. ) Published on Apr 15, 2022 04:24 PM IST ByHT Sports Desk, New Delhi Close Story cricket SRH vs KKR, IPL 2022 Live Streaming: When and where to watch the match?
Ravindra Jadeja opens his account with a boundary through covers. The duo of Dhawan and Ruturaj has given a flying start to the Indian innings and going strong. So here we go, unchanged India aim to make it 2-0 in the three-match series. Follow India vs Sri Lanka sri lanka cricket match t20 2nd T20I scorecard, follow all the updates here: Jul 28, 2021 11:26 PM IST. Tossed up delivery from Kuldeep and De Silva connects it to send it out of the park. Just two runs from the first over. Sri Lanka 41/0 in 7 overs Ravindra Jadeja into the attack as soon as the powerplay is over. Where will India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 take place?

2nd, t20 : Sri Lanka aim to sweep series, West Indies to play for pride. Cricket fraternity tweets disappointment at Cuttack crowd s behaviour. In pics: India vs South Africa, 2nd, t20I. Live Score, 2nd, t20 : India need to pull out all stops to square the series against. Wounded India look to bounce back in second.

India vs New Zealand 2nd T20 Match Highlights: Rohit Sharma

India (Ind) Vs Sri Lanka (SL) 2nd T20 - Dharamsala Tickets Ravi Shastri with the 1985 World Championship trophy; India after winning the 2020/21 Border-Gavaskar series Published on Apr 15, 2022 01:02 PM IST ByHT Sports Desk Close Story cricket With pace, bouncers and slower yorkers, Ferguson unlocks his. He is in south africa women's t20 live score pain and leaving the field. Jul 28, 2021 06:15 PM IST Sri Lanka squad for 2nd T20I Sri Lanka: Avishka squad of india vs west indies t20 Fernando, Minod Bhanuka(w Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Ashen Bandara, Dasun Shanaka(c Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Isuru Udana, Dushmantha Chameera, Akila Dananjaya, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Ishan Jayaratne. Jul 28, 2021 11:17 PM IST.
The batsman looked to play the sweep in front of square. (Getty) Published on Apr 15, 2022 01:35 south africa women's t20 live score PM IST ByHT Sports Desk Close Story cricket Shastri picks best series between 1985 World Championship, 2020-21 AUS series As a cricketer, Shastri has been part of some of the memorable. It was a slower one by Harshal and he picked it up nicely. He is looking to be that third or fourth pacer in Team India for the 2022 T20 World Cup in Australia. Jul 28, 2021 09:59 PM IST Avishka Fernando out India strike early! The changes don't depend on win or loss. Ruturaj Gaikwad scored 21 off 18 balls while Devdutt Padikkal contributed with a 23-ball.

T20 against South Africa. India vs West Indies, 2nd, t20I Highlights: India beat West Indies by 8 runs, clinch series 2-0 West Indies tour of India Scorecard 2nd T20I, 2022 Completed Eden Gardens, Kolkata, Kolkata, Feb. India vs Sri Lanka 2nd, t20I: Get the Live Cricket Score, Latest Updates, Commentary, Highlights, Latest News, Full Scorecard and Ball by Ball Commentary as India take on Sri Lanka in the 2nd, t20.

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Live Score Streaming: Watch IND

India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 Highlights: Sri Lanka beat India Dasun Shanaka south africa women t20 gone for 3: 2nd time he has been stumped in this series. Also, with limited batting, Gaikwad, Samson and Rana would be better suited to take care of the middle order. Sri Lanka looking good for a big total. Just 2 runs from the over. And it's time for a drinks break.
IND: 27/0 after 3 overs. Jul 28, 2021 06:46 PM IST India vs Sri Lanka: Head-to-head in T20Is Matches: 20 IND won: 14 SL won: 5 Tied/NR: 0 Jul 28, 2021 06:41 PM IST All eyes on Yuzvendra Chahal Wrist south africa women t20 spinner Yuzvendra Chahal. He 2end t20 is asked to bowl the tough over. (Screengrab) Updated on Apr 15, 2022 04:12 PM IST ByHT Sports Desk Close Story cricket Joe Root steps down as England's Test captain Joe Root has stepped down as England's Test captain with immediate effect, after serving the role for five years. Jul 28, 2021 07:26 PM IST Coach Dravid speaks before the toss "Unfortunately, the close contacts of Krunal won't be playing a part in the series. Jul 28, 2021 08:33 PM IST Isuru Udana walks out of the field Isuru Udana seems to have injured himself while stopping a boundary.

2nd T20I, New Zealand in India, 3 T20I Series, 2021, Nov 19, 2021 Match Ended IND 155/3 (17.2) NZ 153/6 (20.0) jsca International Stadium Complex, Ranchi India beat New Zealand by 7 wickets Rohit. Mens in blue will be play its 2nd twenty twenty international match between India Sri Lanka On February 26, 2022. This match is going to be play Indias Beautiful Cricket Stadium Himachal Pardesh Cricket Stadium, Dharamsala. What time will the India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 start? India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20 will now be played on Wednesday (July 28).

Add

Comments

Menu