Yusuf pathan t20

announces retirement from all forms of cricket. "I thank my family, friends, fans, teams, coaches and the whole country wholeheartedly for all the support and love Pathan wrote on his Twitter handle. I believe if you keep performing, selectors certainly take notice.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni -led side, Yusuf hit Pakistans Mohammad Asif for a six in his eight-ball stay as India won a thriller by 5 runs. Striking at a rate of 248.07, his innings included 10 fours and 12 sixes. Performing to the best of my ability and leave the rest to the almighty. The Australian eventually scored 126 off 59 balls as his team posted 209/3 in 20 overs. The all-rounder arrived at the crease when his side had lost three wickets for 40 in almost seven overs. A breathtaking performance from Adam Gilchrist against Mumbai in the inaugural season not only gave Deccan their maiden victory but also made the Australian opener the fastest batsman to score an Indian T20 League ton. The latter, as was expected of him, took his time on the crease, while the former went all guns blazing, completing his century in just 42 balls. Pathan showcased his supreme hard-hitting prowess against Mumbai as his side was chasing 212. The southpaw remained unbeaten at 109 as his team registered a 10-wicket victory.

Yusuf Pathan, India s ODI and T20-World Cup winning all

Yusuf Pathan profile and yusuf pathan t20 biography, stats, records If you do well for your team consistently, the team will always like to take your services and give you an opportunity. The South Africans ton, in fact, came in just 43 balls, making him the fifth-fastest batsman to score an Indian T20 League century. He also played 100 first-class matches, scoring 4825 runs and picking up 201 wickets, and totalled 4797 runs and picked 124 wickets from 199 List A games. Chris Gayle vs Pune 30 balls (April 2013).
Taking on Pune in the 2013 edition of the tournament, the spectators bore witness to an absolute GayleStorm, as opener Chris Gayle, playing for Bangalore, completed his century in a mere 30 deliveries. The 38-year-old also featured in 22 T20Is where he made 236 at a strike-rate of 146.58. I would also like to thank my brother and backbone Irfan Pathan, who was always there for me during the highs and lows of my career. Look, I have played ODIs and T20s, so obviously I think more about ODIs and T20s. Read, five fastest centuries in ODIs, his innings included a whopping 13 fours and 17 sixes. So my goal is always to play good cricket and work towards. I have had a very good Ranji season this year. Considered by many as one of the most competitive T20 leagues around the globe, we analyse one of the many byproducts of the intense gameplay by looking at five players to have scored the quickest centuries in the history of the tournament.

Read about, yusuf, pathan s career details. Vs Pakistan at The Wanderers Stadium, Sep 24, 2007. Vs South Africa at The Wanderers Stadium, Mar 30, 2012.

Yusuf Pathan IPL, CLT20, ODIs, Tests and T20 creeer

T20 World Cup: Yusuf Pathan not worried about Pakistan loss He is a good leader and has shown positivity in his approach. Yusuf Pathan is eyeing a berth in Indias world T20 squad on account of his batting prowess and a good showing during the Ranji season and IPL. . The Men in Blue have come a long way after that historic moment with the Test captaincy changing hands from Mahendra Singh Dhoni. He is aggressive on the field, but that is positive aggression I believe. I have not played Test matches, so cant say much about them.
Cometh the hour, cometh the man, Miller walked on to the pitch and went on to score a 38-ball century, which included eight fours and seven sixes, to take his side to a six-wicket victory, with 12 balls still. Special mention: In April 2017, a year after de Villiers' blistering knock, Hyderabad's David Warner, too, scored a 43-ball ton against ram slam t20 teams squad Kolkata. And I believe that if I keep performing then I will get an opportunity, said Yusuf. Yusuf Pathan last played a T20I for India in March, 2012. David Miller vs Bangalore 38 balls (May 2013). Yusuf Pathan vs Mumbai 37 balls (March 2010).

Yusuf, pathan, the former India all-rounder, has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket after a career spanning nearly 20 years. He was part of the side that won the inaugural ICC. T20, world Cup in 2007, and also played a role in India s famous charge to the title in the men s Cricket World. Yusuf, pathan, a hard-hitting batsman and offspinner suited to the shorter formats, was first picked for the Baroda Under-16 team in the Vijay Merchant Trophy.

Yusuf Pathan Height, Weight, Age, Family, Facts, Spouse

Twitter reacts as Yusuf yusuf pathan t20 Pathan announces retirement from Adam Gilchrist vs Mumbai 42 balls (April 2008). Read, six times cricketers hit Day 1 Test centuries before lunch. He hit the ram slam t20 cricket fastest fifty of the IPL's first season - off 21 balls against the then Deccan Chargers, and his all-round show in the final was instrumental in Rajasthan Royals' maiden and, so far, the only title win.
G, on his cricketing future, Yusuf said, I have a lot of cricket left in me and a long road ahead. As a result, the fans have been duly enthralled by some yusuf pathan t20 outstanding knocks, which has helped put the competition in a league of its own. I have been working on my bowling for quite sometime now and the results are certainly showing. Playing a 167-run stand for the opening wicket with Tillakaratne Dilshan, the southpaw not only remained unbeaten throughout the innings but also scored 175 off 66 balls to take his team to 263/5. "The time has come today for me to put a full stop to this innings of my life. And while it was thought to be a close encounter between the two star-studded units, it took Deccan just 12 overs to reach the target. The destructive batsman has also been a useful off-spinner for his side, something that works well in limited-overs cricket. Pathan has also won the IPL title twice with Kolkata Knight Riders in 2012, 2014. Opening the batting in the. Making his Team India debut in 2007, four years after his star brother Irfan Pathan wore his international cap in 2003, Yusuf made an impression right away in the inaugural World T20 final.

Get full updates. Yusuf, khan, pathan profile in Test, Odis, Twenty20, IPL, CLT20 and all. T20 cricket match all season records with.

Add

Comments

Menu