Afghanistan vs ireland 2nd t20

they won the toss and elected to bat first. The small outfield is rocket-fast and makes defending totals quite tricky. There is a negligible chance of rain and the temperatures are not going to be too high either.
Afghanistan: Asghar Afghan (c HazratullahZazai, Mohammad Nabi, ShafiqullahShafiq (wk NajibullahZadran, SamiullahShenwari, Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, KarimJanat, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Fareed Ahmad. Ireland's batting looked out of sorts in the last game but their bowlers kept them in the hunt for at least the first ten overs of Afghanistan's Innings. Dates, march 08, 2020, match, ireland vs Afghanistan, 2nd T20, venue. The two teams will now face each other on February 23 in the second T20I which will be played at the same venue - Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. We should be able to get a full match without any interruptions. Teams batting first are not going to be comfortable defending anything less than 180. However, Nabi and Najib the pragmatic duo, had other ideas as rotated the strike and manoeuvred the bowlers and turned it up at the end to ensure that Afghanistan cruised to a win. There was no holding back or trying to save wickets which may have been the safer way to play. AFG Team News, afghanistan are coming off a win and so they are unlikely to make any changes to their line-up for this second T20 international. India: Star Sports, Hotstar (TBC afghanistan:?RTA Sports (Radio Television Afghanistan uK: Rabbitholebd Sports.

Ireland vs Afghanistan, Afghanistan tour of Ireland, 2nd

Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd T20I Quick Scorecard, Match The pitch afghanistan vs ireland 2nd t20 was good for batting and will remain. On the day this approach does not come off, it will look very bad but on the day it does come off, Ireland is going to end up winning the match. Betting Tips, afghanistan's win in the first game has put pressure on Ireland who now have to win both the remaining games to win the series. Probable XI: Ireland: Paul Stirling (c Andrew Balbirnie, Shane Getkate, Simi Singh, Kevin O Brien, Stuart Poynter (wk George Dockrell, Joshua Little, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase, Stuart Thompson. Afghanistan vs Ireland Prediction Afghanistan snatched victory from the jaws of defeat in the series opener on Thursday and they will be the more confident side going into the second T20I.
IRE :. AFG vs IRE Team Previews, afghanistan, we dont think Afghanistan would have expected such a good fight from Ireland in the first T20. He could easily move up the order and allow another genuine wicket-taking option. Afghanistan T20I Squad: Asghar Afghan (c Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Hazratullah Zazai, Karim Janat, Najib Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Naveen ul Haq, Shapoor Zadran, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Qais Ahmad, Azmatullah Omarzai, Samiullah Shinwari, Usman Ghani. Afghanistan will also be mindful of Shane Getkate who too chipped afghanistan vs ireland 2nd t20 in with a wicket and conceded just 21 runs off his four overs. Matches Played: 13; Afghanistan Won: 10; Ireland Won:.

Afghanistan v, ireland 2019 2nd, t20I Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket Stadium, Dehradun, India. Afghanistan win by 84 runs, afghanistan - 278/3 20/20 ov RR:.90. Ireland - 194/6 20/20 ov RR:.70. Live Blog; All; Show More Show More.

Full Scorecard of Afghanistan vs Ireland 2nd T20I 2018/19

Highlights, Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd T20I in Dehradun Ireland Predicted Playing 11, paul Stirling (c Kevin O'Brien, Andrew Balbirnie, Stuart Thompson, Simi Singh, George Dockrell, Shane Getkate, Stuart Poynter (wk Joshua Little, Boyd Rankin, Peter Chase. Time 02:00 PM IST, 08:30 AM GMT, 02:00 PM local. X Get up to /30 in Free Bets Join Now! Afghanistan was losing wickets consistently and could have been in a spot of bother had the rain not curtailed the match.
Allrounder Stuart Thompson looked in some discomfort during the first T20I, but nothing seems to be serious and he should be available for this match. Afghanistan Team News Playing. We think Ireland is going to go into this next match full of confidence. Moreover, the new aggressive approach that the top-order is taking makes t20 cricket league schedule that lack of depth an even bigger weakness. Sharafuddin Ashraf had an ordinary outing last time but he is likely to be given another opportunity to showcase his skills. Ireland Team News Playing. The skipper could not convert his 23 into a something substantial but he will look to make a big one this time around.

Check, ireland vs, afghanistan, Afghanistan tour of, ireland 2022, 2nd, t20I Match Timings, scoreboard, ball by ball commentary, updates only. Ireland vs, afghanistan 2nd, t20I. Check, afghanistan vs, ireland, 2nd, t20I Match Highlights on ndtv so Get here Full Scoreboard, Match Summary, Ball by Ball Commentary, Latest Cricket News and a Lot more. Usman Ghani: 50 off 31 balls (6 x 4, 2 x 6).

Cricket scorecard - Afghanistan vs Ireland, 2nd T20I

Afghanistan beat Ireland by 5 wkts (8b rem) - Afghanistan Afghanistan's five-wicket victory on Thursday was their eighth consecutive win in T20 internationals. Match Details: t20 cricket highlights india vs england Afghanistan vs Ireland 2nd T20, date: 23rd February 2019. The allrounder is definitely the afghanistan vs ireland 2nd t20 team's x-factor and so is leg-spinner Rashid Khan who is the number one ranked T20I bowler. Afghanistan Predicted Playing 11, asghar Afghan (c Hazratullah Zazai, Samiullah Shenwari, Karim Janat, Mohammad Nabi, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Najibullah Zadran, Shafiqullah Shafiq (wk Rashid Khan, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fareed Ahmad.
However, some partnership from Poynter and Dockrell certainly put Ireland into a position where they could defend. (Photo Source: Twitter mohammad Nabi starred with both bat and ball as Afghanistan made a winning start to the series against Ireland in Dehradun. Hazratullah Zazai and skipper Asghar Afghan will continue to open the batting with Samiullah Shenwari to come in next at number three. Asghar Afghan and Samiullah Shenwari are both amongst the leading run-getters for their side in this format and the onus will be on them to ensure a good start for Afghanistan. That Afghanistan was worried about its batting is clear to see in the team selection. Instead, they are now 0-1 behind and find themselves under pressure as they cannot afford to lose any of the remaining two matches. Ireland bossed the game in the final ten overs of their innings and the first ten overs of Afghanistan's Innings, and they will be very upset with themselves after having squandered a great opportunity to take an early lead in the series.

Afghanistan : 150 runs.6 overs (72 balls Extras. 1st Wicket: 150 runs in 72 balls (Hazratullah Zazai 90, Usman Ghani 54, Ex 7) Hazratullah. Toggle between the tabs above to switch between quick scorecard, full scorecard and ball-by-ball commentary.

Add

Comments

Menu