Australia record in t20

have conceded divided by the number of overs they have bowled. Highest strike rates in an inning edit Dwayne Smith of West Indies strike rate of 414.28 during his 29 off 7 balls against Bangladesh during 2007 ICC World Twenty20 is the world record for highest strike rate in an innings. A run is scored when the batsman hits the ball with his bat and with his partner runs the length of 22 yards (20 m) of the pitch. All records include matches played for.
6 First bilateral T20I series wins edit First T20I match wins edit Team scoring records edit Most runs in an innings edit The highest innings total scored in T20Is has been scored twice. Retrieved "T20I Records Best economy rates in an innings". Retrieved "Australia T20I Records Most dismissals in an innings by a non-wicket-keeper". Team records edit, overall Record edit Team wins, losses, draws and ties edit As of February 2022, Australia has played 158 T20I matches resulting in 82 victories, 70 defeats, 3 ties and 3 no results for an overall winning percentage.87. Retrieved 2 November 2019. Retrieved "History of Twenty20 cricket". 79 The top bowler with the best T20I career strike rate is Rashid Khan of Afghanistan with strike rate.3 balls per wicket.

Australia Cricket Team Records Stats

Australia vs New Zealand head-to-head record in T20I cricket Australia only, and are correct as of November 2021. Retrieved English, Peter (18 February 2005). Retrieved "T20I Records Most runs conceded in a match". The records below are only for on-field umpires.
101 Most runs conceded in a match edit Kasun Rajitha also holds the dubious 2nd t20 venue distinction of most runs conceded in a T20I during the aforementioned match. Afghanistan 's Rashid Khan holds the record for the best career average in T20Is with.62. Retrieved "9th 2nd t20 venue Match (D/N Ilfov County, Aug 31 2019, Continental Cup". Australias night out in Kandy, highest T20 team totals 263-3-Australia. Retrieved "Australia T20I Records Highest innings totals conceded". Sri Lanka, Pallekele, 2016 124no-Shane Watson, Australia. A stunning return to form for Glenn Maxwell has lifted Australia to a record total and a one-sided 85-run victory to open the two-match Twenty20 series against Sri Lanka. So 2nd t20 venue to do as well as I did in my first crack back at it was brilliant, said Maxwell.

A Twenty20 International (T20I) is a form of cricket, played between two of the international members of the International Cricket Council (ICC in which each team faces a maximum of twenty e matches have top-class status and are the highest. The game is played under the rules of Twenty20 cricket. The first Twenty20 International match between two men s sides was played. Australia, /, Records, /, Records by team Cricket Team, records only. Check the Stats Records of, australia, /, Records, /, Records by team Players in Wicket keeper Batting Bowling.

Australia vs England T20 Head to Head - T20 Head to Head

Australia vs South Africa T20 head to head - T20 Head to Head Sri Lanka, Pallekele, Sri Lanka. Australia and South Africa have been playing cricket since 1902, and to this date have played over 216 matches against one another across all formats. 16 Fewest runs aggregate in a match edit The lowest match aggregate in T20Is is 57 when Turkey were dismissed for 28 by Luxembourg in the second T20I of the 2019 Continental Cup in Romania in August 2019.
Tied records for fifth place are also included. Retrieved "Statistics Highest Average Number 4 espncricinfo". Retrieved "2nd Match, Ilfov County, Aug 29 2019, Continental Cup". 36 Greatest loss margins (by balls remaining) edit The largest defeat suffered by Australia was against England in UAE during the 2021 ICC Men's T20 World Cup when they lost by 8 wickets with 50 balls remaining. Retrieved "Australia T20I Records Highest innings totals". Retrieved "Australia T20I Records Most dismissals in a series by a wicket-keeper". Retrieved "Law 5 The Bat". A fair catch is taken when the ball is caught fully within the field of play without it bouncing after the ball has touched the striker's bat or glove holding the bat, 113 114 Laws and state.

Records ; Domestic, t20, records ; 2015/16 Season; Domestic History; Team records, batting records. The Australian cricket team won the ICC Men. T20, world Cup 2021 with an emphatic eight-wicket win over New Zealand in the final showdown on Sunday. Australia and New Zealand have played a total of 15 T20Is between them and the Aussies have dominated the head-to-head record with tens wins till date.

Australia smash record T20 score of 263 against Sri Lanka Cricket News Sky Sports

ICC Men s T20 World Cup 2022 When the tenth wicket has fallen, there is no batsman left to partner so the innings is closed. England and Wales Cricket Board. 133 Most catches in a series edit The 2019 ICC Men's T20 World Cup Qualifier, which saw Netherlands retain their title, 135 saw the record set for the most 2nd t20 result catches taken by a non-wicket-keeper in a T20I series. South Africa and Australia have faced each other for a total of 98 occasions donning the white kit.
140 Most matches as captain edit MS Dhoni, who led the Indian cricket team from 2007 to 2016, holds the record for the most matches played as captain in T20Is with. Aaron Finch with his innings of 36* off 14 balls against New Zealand in February 2018 during the 201718 Trans-Tasman Tri-Series holds the top position for an Australia player in this list. 89 Best career strike rate edit A bowler's strike rate is the total number of balls they have bowled divided by the number of wickets they have taken. List of Twenty20 International records, but concentrates solely on records dealing with the Australian cricket team. Australia have now broken England's 2nd t20 ticket booking record of 14 wins in a row, achieved between October 2011 and September 2012. 125 Fielding records edit Most career catches edit Caught is one of the nine methods a batsman can be dismissed in cricket. Retrieved "T20I Records Smallest margin of victory (by wickets. Only wickets attributed to the bowler count towards a hat-trick; run outs do not count.

New Zealand, on the other hand, have won five. Records, /, Australia, /, Records by team Cricket Team, records only. Check the Stats Records of, records, /, Australia, /, Records by team Players in Wicket keeper Batting Bowling. England s highest score.

Add

Comments

Menu